It's officially the end to the first weekend of spring. I have a slight sun burn and have spent the majority of my weekend outside playing with Kaitlyn and supervising Zach working! ;) So much is going on in our family.
Kaitlyn is nearly 20 months old. She is talking up a storm now days and into everything. She and I have started doing swim lessons on Saturdays and although she was hesitant at first, she's starting to get more comfortable with the pool. I recently bought her a little purse at the store and she loves packing it with her play phone and my lip gloss, putting it on her shoulder, waving and saying bye-bye as she walks down the hall, usually in her rain boots! She's such a riot. She loves coloring and thankfully we only have a few marks on the wall from her creative juices flowing. I'm sure there will be more to come. She also enjoys helping me make dinner and cleaning house. She's beginning to understand that there is a baby in mommy's belly and that she's going to be having a new baby. She likes to feel him kick.
Zach is in the middle of track season and begins working on the new football season on Monday. Hard to believe it is already that time again. Other than being busy with teaching and after school sports he's been very ambitious in outside projects around the house. He recently put in a pad for the dog kennel and made raised beds for our vegetable garden. Next project is a new patio with the patio bricks we purchased at auction last year.
I am anxiously waiting for school to get done in 6 weeks. I'm also looking forward to baby arriving in 8 weeks. This pregnancy has felt a lot longer then Kaitlyn's. It doesn't help that I'm working all the way to the end. I also got good news in March that I have been accepted into grad school and will start this fall on my Masters in Educational Leadership. I'm so excited to begin school and am anxious for the challenges.
I think that is about all that is going on in our lives. Busy as ever!
congrats on school! So ambitious with a new little baby on the way. I hope we can get together before the end of the year...I'll keep you posted if we can afford a little get away :)
ReplyDelete