Friday, January 16, 2009
A new trick
Today was a great day for many reasons. Both Zach and I had a work day which means no kids and Kaitlyn could come to work with me - no daycare! But the biggest thing that happened today was that she rolled over from back to tummy for the first time. It was so neat. She had been working so hard at it all week. Zach, unfortunately, was not home to witness, so I tried recording her doing it, but of course once the video camera is pulled out she does nothing, so I turned it off. Then she did it again, so I again got the camera out and she again did nothing. Then when Zach finally came home I tried all evening to get her to roll again, but we ended with a bunch of smiles and no rolling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment